Welcome to our latest update !
Some non-exhaustive changes :
- Fixed the position of trails along the Z axis
- Reorganization of enemy ships behavioural script
- Fixed the auto pilot vessels with behaviourial script
- Fixed physics engine : the framerate should not have an influence on their engine power.
- Fixed the connection between the laser turret and weapon system that allows the ship to shoot (or not)
- Overhaul of asteroids behaviour
- Fixed the asteroids explosions and ship's systems explosions.
- Fixed the module explosion particles
- Fixed the explosion of laser shots fired by the external system
- Fixed the backup system for the ship systems settings and stocks. A backup malfunction occurred when one wanted to back up a system that was built before the last load
- Fixed the construction slot on angular modules
- Fixed the construction feedback sprite for the laser turret
- Fixed the red laser explosions.
- Many more things. Many. Things. Where is the spacebed, please ?
About the beta:
During the crowdfunding campaign, we announced the beta (available for some backers) for December 2014. But our priority was the development of the game. The beta isn't a gift to the backers. On the contrary, it is helping us to finish the game. More recently, we decided to launch the beta in late spring. But due to some problems and decisions we have taken, it is postponed again to a later date. We apologize to our backers, but we will need you - only on time. This is when the version of the game will be more stable, and we can have an interesting beta (with some goals) so you can offer ideas. We'll return to this subject later in July. Thank you in advance!
The Galactic Princess Team.
Thank to our marvellous proofreader, L. Moor !